Thursday, October 7, 2010

Great Black and White Photographers part 3

What first caught my eye about this photo is the expression in both of the subjects faces. You can tell they are probably immigrants, waving the American flag around .  The way that the father is smiling and the little child is crying is what made me pick this photo.
I see a father and his child waving the American flag around. The Father is cheering while the little child is probably crying. I see other people in the background so it's probably a sort of party or parade.
I smell the people in the background. I smell cigarettes, cologne and perfume. I smell the trash on the floor.
I hear the Father laughing and cheering. I hear the little child crying or complaining. I hear the people in the background talking.
I taste smoke from cigarettes. I taste the perfume and cologne. I taste the smoke from the food.
I feel that this photo expresses the way that some immigrants feel about moving to America. You can see the fathers expression and his cheering. While on the other hand there's a kid who is probably crying or not happy at all and he has no clue why he's waving that flag around.



What first caught my eye about this photo was the two ladies dressed really nice and look upper class while there is another lady looking all sad.
I see two ladies getting out of a car. I see them being followed by paparazzi. I see an older lady dressed in old clothes and probably drunk.
I smell the perfume the ladies are wearing. I smell beer and smoke from the other lady on the side.
I hear the paparazzi probably yelling out as they take photos and I hear the ladies talking. I hear the other lady yelling out stuff.
I taste the smoke from the older lady. I taste the perfume smell from the two other ladies.
I feel that this photo shows the big difference between upper and lower class. I see the two ladies dressed really nice with make up and the other lady on the side looking bitter or drunk. I feel that this photo shows the truth about society back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment