Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Touching People

1. What do you think about this project and photo essay?
I think it's a great way for people to step out of their comfort zone and get to know someone else. It's a great icebreaker in my opinion.
2. What would you do if someone approached you with a camera and asked you to participate in a photo shoot and then asked you to touch a stranger? I'd hesitate at first to be comfortable touching someone else but then I'd be okay with it.
3. Think of an unusual photo shoot similar to this one that you think would be fun to go and shoot.
I would go and shoot strangers smiling, I think that would be fun to see everyone's different smiles.
4. Finally, tell me what you thought of the photography, did the photographer think about the rules of photography that you know about? What types of photos did he take? The photography was nice, the subjects were in focus. In some of the photos he used a background that wouldn't merge. I think in some he used the rule of thirds.

No comments:

Post a Comment